Dear Members of the Alumni,
The Executive Committee and the Organization Committee of the Hindu College Colombo North American Alumni would like to extend our sincere appreciation and gratitude to each and every one of you for showing your solidarity at our Annual Picnic held on Saturday, July 6th, 2019. It was one of the most fun and fellowship events over the past many years which could not have been achieved without your support and the kind assistance by individual sponsors and special volunteers.
On behalf of the alumni and all those who were present at this picnic, we would like to extend a special word of appreciation to the following:
- The alumni members and their families for continuing to return for such events year after year in the midst of their summer commitments.
- Mr. Kajan for providing us the nice scenic venue with parking, free of charge.
- Mr. Kulenthiran & his Team at Kairali including Mr. Ravi for sponsoring the day-long catering station that included live hopper station, BBQ and live Kothu station.
- Mr. Jeevahan and Mr. Ganeshanathan for providing food and refreshments for the picnic
- Individual sponsors for their financial support including Mr. Selva Chellaiah, Mr. Selva Muthali, Mr. Kumaran Ratnam and Mr. Ramanan Ramachandran
- Mr. Ruthiran for entertaining all guests including our spouses and kids with games, fun, and activities throughout the day in addition to being the MC.
- Mr. Vimalan and Mr. Vasudevan for being the official photographers at the picnic clicking all important moments.
- Music and evening entertainment by DJs Mr. Arun and G Sree
- Mr. Suseelan and Mr. Janeeven for securing the venue and providing tents and the manpower in setting up the site for the picnic.
- For the Alumni members from overseas (US, Europe & Australia) who took time out of their busy schedule to be with us at this event.
- Ms. Abhinya and Ms. Ashvini Gulasingam for their assistance for being in charge of the registration and event coordination.
- All others who had contributed directly or indirectly both physically and financially but have been missed to be recognized.
We, the current executive committee take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you once again and look forward to seeing you all in much bigger numbers at the upcoming HCAN Alumni Dinner Dance scheduled for November 09, 2019.
Executive Committee 2019